Tuesday 24 November 2015

My School Life

It has been around 4 months I went to this school. 3 Senior High School. 4 months that have change my life, Small step to go bigger. My school's habit have changed my habit too. When i was at the junior high school, homework is not many.But now, the homework is very much. Almost everyday i need to do and solve my homework and problems. It it makes me have to manage time very well and maximize the time available. Sleep time was reduced after high school. Apart from having to do a lot of homework, I also had to learn lessons for the next day. These habits are very different from those in junior high school that makes me have to adapted well. Day after day, I finally could adapt with the situation and now i'm happy.

Besides just learn school lesson, I followed some other activities that are not related to school but still be in a school environment that is extracurricular. Initially I and other students know information about extracurricular from seniors who then shows, and promote extracurricular. By that point I was interested in one extracurricular namely Speed (voice students debate 3). It is extracurricular which contains a collection of people who are interested in public speaking. There are three divisions in SPeD which division public speaking, debate, and Rhasta. I was interested in the division of the debate because I think it's exciting to debate with other people in good ways.

Now, I participate three extracurriculars which are BeltiungMuda3 ( Football ) has scheduled every Friday and Saturday afternoon. MK3 ( Classical Instrument ) has scheduled every Tuesday and Saturday (I follow the guitar division). While SPED have no schedule yet. Because for me and friends who follow SPeD still in the stage of basic education. Every Friday, BM3 exercise held at 3:30 pm in the Supratman Field that is located in Supratman Street and in front of my old school, 14 Junior High School. And Saturday the exercise held at 4 pm in the Bali Feld at Bali Street near my school.

I enjoyed my activities in this school very much. Besides I learn school lesson, I can develop my talent and hobbies with my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.