Tuesday 29 March 2016

Dewa Athena

Dewa Athena is a week of a sports competition in my school, which is 3 Senior High School Bandung. This event was held on the 28-30 of February 2016 and will continue in around the 31 March - 2 April 2016. There was many of sports that contested in this event. Futsal, Basketball, Dodgeball, Badminton, Volley, Tug of war, Relay, and a traditional game that named Gobak Sodor.

Every class, should have their own jersey and they have to wear it in the event. This event was opened by our headmaster, Mr. Encang in the morning of the 28th February. Sadly, 2 weeks before the event, I was stricken with typhoid and dengue fever and I just recovered 2 day before the event begin. So, I can't give my best for my class. The first type of sport that i contributed in was the relay. It was played on the running track in Bali Field, Every class must participate a send a team of 4 people. Basically, the first person have to run and give the stick to the second runner and so on until the fourth runner. The first team to reach the finish win. I was the fourth runner and unfortunately, we lost. Congrats for the winner, but i forgot who was it. At the first round of knockout system, our class was doing pretty good. We had our basketball, volley, Tug of war, an Women's double badminton team that made their way into the second round.

The second and the third day i think was pretty bad. We lost our basketball team, tug of war team, and the women's double badminton and just leaving the volley team alone on the third round. And we lost the futsal team too which i was played in. I'm so sad. Why every time i participate in, my team always lost, But the futsal thing is not a big lost for me because, the situation was very difficult. We should have played the game of futsal at around 3 pm. But it was delayed because of the rain and we played the game at 5 pm with the very wet condition of the field. It was very slippery and we just lost 1-0. I think it's okay to lose when the condition is like that.

And the last thing, i hope my best for our volley team. We can win it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.