Tuesday 1 September 2015

Compliment

This is a dialogue about giving compliments. I discuss and make it with Najmi.

Radhin : Hey Najmi, why are you so sweaty?

Najmi  : What? you kidding? I've just done my final match against Eraser United!

Radhin : Wow! How was it mate?

Najmi  : I wont it! And i won the best player of the tournament too!

Radhin : Amazing! I've already know you can do it!

Najmi  : Thanks! I can do it because of my lovely wife that always support me when i had a terrible                  moment.

Radhin : Your wife must be proud of you.

Najmi  : I hope so.

Radhin  : By the wat, Your haircut is very good. It looks terrific!

Najmi  : Thanks man, you're my best buddy! Now, let's come to the field and celebrate my victory!

Radhin : OK. Let's go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.